- CPD Courses
- NALP Paralegal Qualifications
- NALP Qualifications Overview
- Level 3
- Level 3 Diploma
- Level 3 Certificate
- Level 3 Award
- L3 Introduction to Law for Paralegals
- L3 Legal Ethics and Responsibilities for Paralegals
- L3 Wills and Succession for Paralegals
- L3 Civil Litigation for Paralegals
- L3 Criminal Litigation for Paralegals
- L3 Commercial Law for Paralegals
- L3 Conveyancing for Paralegals
- L3 Employment Practice for Paralegals
- L3 Consumer Rights and Remedies for Paralegals
- Level 4
- Level 4 Diploma in Paralegal Studies
- L4 English Legal System – Single Unit
- L4 Contract Law – Single Unit
- L4 Law of Tort – Single Unit
- L4 Criminal Law – Single Subject
- L4 Wills, Intestacy & Family Provision – Single Unit
- L4 Civil Litigation – Single Unit
- L4 Criminal Practice – Single Unit
- L4 Matrimonial & Civil Partnerships – Single Unit
- L4 Conveyancing – Single Unit
- L4 Succession – Single Unit
- Level 7
- How to choose
- Learner information
- Recognition of prior learning
L3 Conveyancing for Paralegals
In this qualification you’ll learn the conveyancing process in England and Wales and be able to apply the knowledge to give scenarios. Key practical skills you’ll learn will include taking instructions from clients and matters relating to the client interview.
The aim of the qualification is to provide you with detailed knowledge of the conveyancing procedure.
you will understand the conveyancing process in England and Wales and be able to apply that knowledge to given scenarios. In particular, you will understand the role of the Paralegal in taking instructions from clients and matters relating to the client interview.
In addition, you will learn: the ability to identify and use factual, procedural and theoretical understanding to complete tasks and address well defined but complex or non-routine issues; time management to include taking responsibility for initiating and completing tasks; the ability to exercise autonomy and judgement within a given scenario; the ability to use and interpret legal language.
- Understand the difference between registered and unregistered land.
- Understand how to take standard instructions on the sale and purchase of land and the initial matters that need to be dealt with at the client interview.
- Know the steps of the conveyancing process pre-contract.
- Know the procedure for exchange of contracts.
- Understand how to complete a conveyancing transaction.
- Understand post-completion matters.
- All course material
- Assignment and test marking
- Full tutorial support
- Certificate on completion
- 12 month’s Affiliate membership with NALP
These qualifications are designed to be offered to learners from the age of 16, although in practice the majority of learners are likely to be over 18.
NALP does not specify entry requirements other than that a reasonable standard of written English is required. However Centres delivering this course are required to ensure that learners who undertake these programmes have sufficient capability at the right level to be suitable to undertake the Level 3 assessment.
Please Note: The NALP Level 3 Qualifications are only available in English.
Assignments can be requested when you are ready, and once requested and sent, you will have a 4 week period in which to complete the assignment and return by the due date.
Tutors are on hand to answer any queries that you may have and give unlimited help and guidance if there is anything that you may not fully understand with regard to the material.
This is a single unit qualification