1. Before proceeding make sure you read and understand the NPC ‘Terms & Conditions‘. If you are taking a regulated qualification, awarded by NALP, we strongly advise you to look at the specific qualification specification which can be found under Paralegal Qualifications, before proceeding with the qualification.
2. Also, ensure you can afford to pay for the course before signing the enrolment form. NB there are interest free instalment options available for all NALP qualifications that we offer.
3. Once you decide to go ahead, you can pay for the course online (either in full or deposit and interest free instalments) using a debit or credit card by clicking the ‘book now’ button. NB if you are paying on behalf of someone else, please contact us first by phone: 020 3745 5513 or email: email@example.com
Once payment has gone through, you will get confirmation from Stripe (our secure payment system) and NPC will receive the same notification. If you are having difficulty paying or wish to pay by other means, please contact us and we will be able to discuss another payment method: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 745 5513.
4. On receipt of this notification NPC will email you an enrolment form for completion, signature and return by email.
5. Once NPC receives the enrolment form the course material will be sent by email as PDF documents. You can pay extra to have pre-printed material sent to you, by paying online through the website. However, it is probably more cost effective for you to print off your own material.