- CPD Courses
- NALP Paralegal Qualifications
- NALP Qualifications Overview
- Level 3
- Level 3 Diploma
- Level 3 Certificate
- Level 3 Award
- L3 Introduction to Law for Paralegals
- L3 Legal Ethics and Responsibilities for Paralegals
- L3 Wills and Succession for Paralegals
- L3 Civil Litigation for Paralegals
- L3 Criminal Litigation for Paralegals
- L3 Commercial Law for Paralegals
- L3 Conveyancing for Paralegals
- L3 Employment Practice for Paralegals
- L3 Consumer Rights and Remedies for Paralegals
- Level 4
- Level 4 Diploma in Paralegal Studies
- L4 English Legal System – Single Unit
- L4 Contract Law – Single Unit
- L4 Law of Tort – Single Unit
- L4 Criminal Law – Single Subject
- L4 Wills, Intestacy & Family Provision – Single Unit
- L4 Civil Litigation – Single Unit
- L4 Criminal Practice – Single Unit
- L4 Matrimonial & Civil Partnerships – Single Unit
- L4 Conveyancing – Single Unit
- L4 Succession – Single Unit
- Level 7
- How to choose
- Learner information
- Recognition of prior learning
L3 Legal Ethics and Responsibilities for Paralegals
The aim of this qualification is to understand the paralegal responsibilities in relation to client care. Develop a deep understanding of methods of appropriate professional conduct and be ready to apply client care to any given situation.
In understanding the methods of appropriate professional conduct; you will be ready to apply client care to any given situation.
This is a course for learners commencing or aspiring to commence a career in Paralegal Practice and those who work in the legal environment.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the professional and ethical responsibilities Paralegals have to the client.
- Know how to conduct a client interview effectively and efficiently.
- Know and be able to apply the professional requirements of drafting client communications.
- Understand the professional and ethical relationship with third parties.
- All course material
- Assignment and test marking
- Full tutorial support
- Certificate on completion
- 12 month’s Affiliate membership with NALP
These qualifications are designed to be offered to learners from the age of 16, although in practice the majority of learners are likely to be over 18.
NALP does not specify entry requirements other than that a reasonable standard of written English is required. However Centres delivering this course are required to ensure that learners who undertake these programmes have sufficient capability at the right level to be suitable to undertake the Level 3 assessment.
Please Note: The NALP Level 3 Qualifications are only available in English.
Assignments can be requested when you are ready, and once requested and sent, you will have a 4 week period in which to complete the assignment and return by the due date.
Tutors are on hand to answer any queries that you may have and give unlimited help and guidance if there is anything that you may not fully understand with regard to the material.
This is a single unit qualification